TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum 10 children per booking. If fewer than 10 children turn up on the day the full price for a party of 10 will be charged.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of 30% or 50€ must be paid at time of booking.
- If your numbers change please let us know as soon as possible so that we can confrm availability and the new price. Unfortunately any cancellations made on the day of the party or no shows incur a 3€ charge per child booked to cover food and other costs.
- Food choices must be confrmed with the centre by the latest the day before the party. No food purchased outside the venue may be consumed on the premises, apart from birthday cakes, which can be purchased externally or we can arrange for you. If cakes are purchased externally there is a handling charge of 5€.
- Siblings/friends of invited guests must pay to enter the playframe/wet zone. Only children that are on the guest list may enter into the party room.
- A table for adults will be ready one hour before the start of the party time so you and your guests may arrive early to make use of the play facilities and adult seating.
- If your party room/table is not in use for another party you are welcome to use the room/table up to 30 minutes before the party starts to make preparations.
- All items not supplied by Mundo Manía must be removed at the end of the party period.
- Any external equipment, party extras or entertainers brought in for your child’s birthday party must be pre-approved by Mundo Manía at least one day before the party and be in accordance with their operation rules and regulations. Mundo Manía reserves the right to cancel or modify any externally supplied entertainment without recompense.
The party room/table is available for use for four hours. Party food will arrive 30 minutes after the start of the booking time. After four hours has elapsed you must vacate the party room/table, but subject to space availability children are welcome to use the play facilities.
- Tables for adults or children outside must be reserved at least one day before the date of the party and are subject to space constraints. Unfortunately we are unable to relocate your table on the day of the party.
- Personal items may be left in the party room/on table but Mundo Manía is not responsible for any theft or any other losses sustained.
- On arrival you will be allocated a party host who will begin your party. There may be another host who will take the party for their activity session if appropriate and to serve food. The party hosts are there to ensure the smooth running of the party and to be your points of contact should you require assistance. However, they will not be in close attendance throughout the duration of the party.
- However if you do require assistance any member of staﬀ will be pleased to help.
- No refunds are available on pre ordered adult food or on bespoke party theme items.
- All parents and children attending parties must also follow the general rules of play posted in the centre.
- No dogs are allowed on the premises.