PLAY SAFE AND PLAY NICE
We want everyone to have a really enjoyable time when they’re at Mundo Manía. So, in the interests of safety and to show consideration and respect for others, we ask that all our visitors follow these rules:
- Children on the softplay, wet play and trampolines must be supervised by their parent or guardian at all times. It is their sole responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of their child and to follow these rules at all times. Mundo Manía accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any accidents that may occur.
- All Parents/guardians must be aged 16 years or over.
- Children must be aged 12 or under to play on the main soft playframe.
- Children on the softplay, wet play and trampolines must not wear any jewelry, buckles, watches or any other sharp objects. Pockets must be empty.
- Fighting, bullying, disruptive, destructive or unsuitable behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances and you may be asked to remove your child from the play facility without refund if such behaviour continues.
- Age restrictions do vary in the structures; these are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children. Please ensure your children play in the correct areas.
- Children who are unwell must not be brought into the centre. Anyone who becomes unwell whilst at the centre is asked to leave immediately to avoid the risk of infection.
- We encourage parents or guardians to play with their children and to use the equipment where it is safe to do so. All adults doing this must use reasonable care to avoid damage to the equipment or injury to themselves or others.
- Balls and objects must not be thrown at others. Children must not be allowed to climb on the netted walls or the system structure or on the slides. Children must not play directly in front of the slide exits.
- During busy times the length of play time may be limited to two hours.
- Children and adults must remove shoes and be wearing socks to use the equipment. Socks can be purchased from the reception desk or café.
- No food or drinks can be taken into the soft play and wet play areas.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be done in the correct areas.
- Entry is based upon customer acceptance and adherence of the above stated rules.