Summertime is the best time to get out of the house, especially after lockdown! Fresh air, sunshine, and freedom to run about are all important aspects to childhood development, physical, and mental health, for kids and adults alike! We know though, that this summer things are a bit different, so we have compiled a list of fun kids’ activities in Marbella, keeping the “new normal” in mind.
- Nagueles Park: Located at the foot of the Sierra Blanca mountain, this natural park has lots of grassy areas to run around, free-to-use barbeque facilities, and a dog park for an enjoyable family day out in the country.
- Unique City & Countryside Tours: Hire a Segway and get a unique guided tour of Marbella town with the family – you might learn something new or discover a hidden city gem! Or embark on a tour of the Marbella countryside on horseback through one of several horseriding guides available outside the Marbella city centre.
- The Beach: Marbella has an abundance of beautiful beaches where kids can enjoy paddling or swimming in the sea, making sand castles or digging for treasure. Don’t forget your suncream and sun umbrellas for shade though as it’s the hottest month in Spain this month!
- Sports: Well-behaved kids are welcome at many golf courses around Marbella and there are plenty of dedicated football pitches and tennis courts for the more active. Just make sure you get permission first, as many are associated with private urbanizations that may not allow visitors.
- Kids Camps: Academic, sports, music, art… whatever they’re into, you can be sure there is a summer camp dedicated to it.
Easy Summer Fun for the Whole Family at Mundo Manía
For many parents though, as we enter the new norm beaches feel too crowded, family strolls are uninspiring, and many of the dedicated kids activities are frankly, too expensive to do on a regular basis. At Mundo Manía, though, kids have a huge open air space dedicated to them with outdoor activities to keep them busy all day long! For just 5€ for tots (0-3 years old) and 10€ for kids (4-12 years old), they get a full day’s admission to our massive outdoor play park! In it you will find our new wet play area that is an exciting alternative to the beach or pool and filled with water shooters, buckets, hoops, and more, plus a trampoline park, multi-sports pitches and table games! For parents, there’s plenty of comfortable seating in the sun and shade, free wifi, and tableside food and drink service so you can make sure the kiddos (and yourself!) get a great snack, meal, or drink out without lifting a finger!
Safety has always been our priority, and now even more so. While new normal regulations have required us to close our indoor facilities, we still have a full 10,000 square feet of outdoor space and we are keeping our capacity numbers extremely limited so there is lots of space for kids to run around freely and lots of space between tables. We regularly disinfect all our facilities, too, and our staff are also using masks at all times (kids and parents are only required to wear masks at reception and when visiting the bar or toilets).
Parties, Parties, Parties!
Kids’ birthday parties, communions, baby showers…no matter what the occasion, Mundo Manía is a great choice for your celebration! We provide the invitations and decorations, a dedicated table and waiter for your group, amazing party food of your choice, and full use of our facilities all day for as little as 12€ per child (and free for accompanying adults!). And with your standard admission price, your kids can join us at our daily foam parties, too! Check out our social media pages for details!
Kids activities in Marbella during the new normal this summer doesn’t have to be boring or expensive! Come and visit Mundo Manía today!
Mundo Manía is conveniently located in Cancelada, Estepona, just west of Marbella. We are open seven days a week from 11am to 10pm. Advanced reservations are required.